Teaching Assistant – Secondary School – West London – Immediate Start – £80/£100 per day.
We are seeking a passionate, dynamic and motivated Teaching Assistant for a fantastic Secondary school based in West London.
This is a full time role to start ASAP and continue until the end of the academic year.
- Working with students either one to one or in small groups of varying abilities
- Encouraging and supporting students to reach their full potential
- Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson
- Assist with organising teaching and learning resources
- Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning
- Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed
We are looking for:
- Previous support work within a school or other transferable child-related experience
- Strong behaviour management skills with the ability to support learners in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- High expectations of both self and students, a confident motivator
- Ability to engage with and inspire young learners.
- Effective communication skills
- A minimum Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or a minimum of 1 years work experience/employment as a Teaching Assistant in a secondary school setting
- Excellent references
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Offer excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided.