Educ8 Services are working with a great school based in South West London who are looking for an excellent Classics Teacher.
The position is full time/ part time and permanent
We are looking for a teacher with:
- An honours degree in a Classical subject
- A postgraduate teaching qualification including QTS
- Excellent references
- Ability to deliver inspiring lessons at KS3, GCSE and A-level
- The ability to inspire, motivate and support pupils and colleagues in a successful and dynamic school
- Excellent organisational, administrative and ICT skills
- A proven track record of delivering on academic performance
- Evidence of successful, inspiring and innovative teaching at all levels
- Up-to-date knowledge of successful and innovative teaching and the latest curriculum developments and initiatives
- High levels of personal and professional integrity and an ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality
- Personal warmth to gain the confidence of pupils, staff and parents
- Ability to communicate concisely and sensitively, both orally and in writing, to a variety of audiences
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic approach to life
MPS + TLR
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided.