Are you a qualified teacher looking for a less intense approach to teaching? Are you looking to gain teaching experience through being a daily supply teacher? If so, come and join us at Educ8 Services.
Educ8 are experiencing an unprecedented demand for daily, short term positions in and around the London area. We love working with great teachers who are seeking short-term supply and providing value to the schools we work with.
We looking for teachers that have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed., BA or Cert Ed.)
- Dedication and passion about Secondary and SEN education
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
- Good teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A DBS check or happy to complete one
By being a short-term supply teacher, you don’t have to experience any hassle such as marking homework or working after hours. The work ends when the school day ends, giving you a less intense approach to teaching and allowing you to gain enjoyable experience within the teaching sector.
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Offer excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
If this role looks interesting to you, then click ‘APPLY NOW’ and send through your CV, and Maura or Ashley will be in touch with you. We look forward to hearing from you.