Educ8 are working with a fantastic Primary School based in West London. This School is Outstanding in all areas (Ofsted) and strives to deliver excellent, positive outcomes for its students.
They are seeking a part time three days a week Spanish Teacher.
The position is to commence in ASAP and will continue until July 2022.
We are looking for:
- Experienced teacher able to cove and Spanish to Key Stage 2 students
- Excellent teaching methods
- High expectations of both self and students
- Effective communication skills
- Set and mark classwork and homework and keep appropriate records in line with the school policy.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the work of all students taught using school systems.
- QTS/PGCE or equivalent with excellent knowledge of the curriculum.
- Excellent references.
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Offer excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided.
£120 – £150/day