Educ8 are working with a fantastic School based in West London. This School is Outstanding in all areas (Ofsted) and strives to deliver excellent, positive outcomes for its students.
They are seeking a positive, dynamic, enthusiastic and qualified SENCO with the ability to teach Health and Social Care at KS4 (beneficial)
We are currently interviewing for this position and anticipating a start date of 1th April. This is a full time (Mon-Fri) permanent role.
We are looking for:
- Experience working as a SENCO in a secondary school
- Excellent teaching methods
- High expectations of both self and students
- Effective communication skills
- Set and mark classwork and homework and keep appropriate records in line with the school policy.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the work of all students taught using school systems.
- QTS/PGCE or equivalent with excellent knowledge of the curriculum.
- Excellent references.
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Offer excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislations in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided.
£170 – £220/Day