Educ8 are working with an outstanding SEN School based in South East London
They are looking for a positive, dynamic and enthusiastic SENCO Administrator
The school is dedicated to meeting the academic, behavioural, therapeutic, and vocational needs of its students. Their mission is to create, adapt, and implement functional curricula necessary to meet the diverse individual needs of their student population and increase current and future independence.
- To work with the SENCO in the completion of the SEN Development Plan supporting and moving the department forward.
- To plan and prioritise own workload and managing conflicting demands.
- Maintaining the SEND Register including liaising with the SENCO, Ozone Lead and Pastoral Heads of Year and uploading changes to BromCom
- Co-ordinating the records of the new SEND admissions and adding the SEND students to the register, including updating BromCom as necessary in accordance with information obtained from primary schools.
- Producing student support plans and student passports for the academy through liaising with the Department Heads, Pastoral Heads of Year, Specialist Support Teaching Assistants and Teaching Assistants.
- Co-ordinating the EHCP annual review process including scheduling meetings with all professionals and parents, gathering data and teacher reports, collating provision maps, attending the meetings and writing up review notes to be sent to parents, professionals and SENCO/AHT
- The preparation, co-ordination of and assistance with the paperwork for EHCP applications.
- To monitor the link staff and the interactions with students and parents
- The production of a termly newsletter for Inclusion.
- Produce a progress report on how SEND students are progressing and achieving using BromCom assessment data
We will be interviewing for this position ASAP, with the successful candidate starting in September 2021. This is a full time position