Are you a qualified teacher looking for flexible work? Do you have a passion for teaching but don’t want the stress that comes from managing a single class? Do you have an interest in scientific experiments?
Well you’re in luck because Educ8 are working with an excellent school based in West London who are looking for a positive, dynamic, enthusiastic and qualified Science Teacher.
The role requires :
- A scientific background and laboratory experience. This is essential, as is knowledge of the practical needs of the science curriculum and the ability to prepare materials and resources for teaching laboratories.
- Excellent teaching methods.
- High expectations of both self and students.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to set and mark classwork and homework and keep appropriate records in line with the school policy.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the work of all students taught using school systems.
- QTS/PGCE or equivalent with excellent knowledge of the curriculum.
- Excellent references.
But why choose Educ8?
At Educ8, we recruit for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Offer excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme