Educ8 are currently seeking a School administrator to work in a specialist SEN school based in South East London.
This role is suitable for someone who has previous admin experience within education and has excellent skills in Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
You would be required to work term time only plus one week during the school holidays. You will be paid throughout the year. Hours are 8.30-4pm Monday to Friday
Proficient in IT;
– Administration qualifications would be extremely desirable;
– Professional administration experience within a similar setting;
– Excellent attention to detail;
– Hard working, can-do attitude;
– Excellent communication skills;
– You must be energetic and forward thinking with a hard working, can-do attitude
– Managing confidential correspondence for the Executive Principal and Governors
Have good experience in a similar role
Have excellent communication skills
Experience working in a school environment
Be flexible and adaptable
Be a good team player
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact us at your earliest convenience.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.