We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Religious Studies Teacher to join a great secondary school based in West London to start in April.
The role will initially be until July 2022, potentially permanent for the right candidate
We are looking for:
- Excellent teaching methods
- Experience teaching Religious Studies to either KS3 or KS4 students
- High expectations of both self and students
- Effective communication skills
- QTS/PGCE or equivalent with excellent knowledge of the curriculum.
- Good references.
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Offer excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
All offers of employment are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided
£170.00 – £200.00 per day, negotiable