We are looking for an experienced Economics and Business Teacher for an outstanding Independent school based in West London.
The role is part time, 3 days per week, and initially for 1 term year with a possibility of going longer.
We are looking for:
- Excellent teaching methods
- Experience teaching Economics to KS5 students
- High expectations of both self and students
- Effective communication skills
- QTS/PGCE or equivalent with excellent knowledge of the curriculum.
- Good references.
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Offer excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided.
£170 – £215/day