I am looking for a nursery practitioner to join an Ofsted rated Outstanding Nursery in Whetstone.
This vacancy is a very rare opportunity as the nursery are happy to tailor the role to your needs. They are looking for an individual with a passion for early years and some experience, but a childcare qualification isn’t necessary as there is training on offer.
The nursery are also happy to place the successful candidate with an age-group of their choice!
- An Enhanced DBS subscribed to the Update Service or a willingness to undertake one
- At least 6 months’ UK experience working within Nurseries or Children’s Centre settings
- Be hard working with a passion for Early Years Education
- Be able to build strong relationships with children, colleagues and parents
- Have sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and safeguarding
- Ability to promote positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Be a role model for positive behaviour
- Plan and provide engaging activities that children are inspired by
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 Services recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK so if this role is not for you, please get in touch as we most likely have one that is!
Educ8 also provide permanent positions for either part-time or full-time work as well as supply / cover work.
We will ensure that you are well supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Provide free regular CPD and training
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
If you are interested, then please send in your CV today!
It is important that applicants understand that our vacancies require a formal qualification that is recognised in the UK.
Educ8 are committed to the safeguarding of children and young people and expect all applicants to share the same commitment.
Due to sheer volumes of applications, we are unable to respond to applicants that do not meet the qualification requirements – if you would like to discuss your qualifications before application please contact a member of the Educ8 team.