Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner looking for a new opportunity in a supportive setting to thrive in? Are you interested in working with a professional team who are committed to raising standards? If so I have a vacancy which may be of interest to you.
I am looking for a Practitioner to work in a Leytonstone nursery. The nursery is a medium sized setting providing day care for under 5s.
The nursery is within walking distance of both underground and over ground railways and is also accessible by bus.
- Level 3 in Child Care, NNEB (or equivalent/higher).
- An Enhanced DBS subscribed to the Update Service or a willingness to undertake one
- At least 12 months’ UK experience working within Nurseries or Children’s Centre settings
- Experience in leading staff in an Early Years Setting
- Be hard working with a passion for Early Years Education
- Be able to build strong relationships with children, colleagues and parents
- Have sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and safeguarding
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Provide free regular CPD and training
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
If you are interested, then please send in your CV today!
It is important that applicants understand that our vacancies require a formal qualification that is recognised in the UK.
Educ8 are committed to the safeguarding of children and young people and expect all applicants to share the same commitment.
Due to sheer volumes of applications, we are unable to respond to applicants that do not meet the qualification requirements – if you would like to discuss your qualifications before application please contact a member of the Educ8 team.
Educ8 Services work with many nurseries in London so if this role is not for you, please get in touch as we most likely have one that is!
Educ8 also provide permanent positions for either part-time or full-time work as well as supply / cover work.