Educ8 is looking for a Nursery Room Leader to work with a well established nursery in Wandsworth on a permanent basis. The hours will alternate weekly between 9:00-18:00 and 8:00-17:00.
The nursery are happy to accept candidates for Term Time only or All Year Round.
Our client is looking for applicants that work well in a team, are enthusiastic and reliable.
Ideally, applicants will be flexible with shift patterns, and have some experience of leading others in an education setting. Educ8 can also provide temporary positions for either part-time or full-time work.
You will need to be hard working and able to create excellent working relationships with your colleagues. You should have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and knowledge of safeguarding throughout the nursery setting.
- Minimum Level 3 in Child Care, NNEB (or equivalent);
- At least 1 year solid UK experience working within Nurseries or Children’s Centre setting;
- Must be flexible with shift patterns;
- An Enhanced DBS subscribed to the Update Service or a willingness to undertake one;
- Experience in a leadership role;