- Do you have a passion for working in the early years sector?
- Are you passionate about making a positive difference to children’s learning?
Educ8 is looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work with a lovely Hackney Nursery on a permanent, part-time (32 hours) basis. Our client is looking for applicants that work well in a team, are enthusiastic and reliable. The nursery are dedicated to providing training and development opportunities.
Ideally, applicants will be flexible with shift patterns, and 6 months experience in an Early Years setting. Educ8 can also provide temporary positions for either part-time or full-time work.
You will need to be hard working and able to create excellent working relationships with your colleagues. You should have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and knowledge of safeguarding throughout the nursery setting.
- Minimum Level 3 in Child Care, NNEB (or equivalent);
- At least 6 months solid UK experience working within Nurseries or Children’s Centre setting;
- Must be flexible with shift patterns;
- An Enhanced DBS subscribed to the Update Service or a willingness to undertake one;
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided.