Educ8 is working very closely alongside many Nurseries and Children’s Centres around the South London area, looking for passionate Level 3 Nursery Nurses who adore working with children. Our clients are looking for applicants that work well in a team, enthusiastic and very reliable.
Ideally, applicants will be extremely flexible with shift patterns, and be able to adapt to different educational environments. Educ8 can supply short contacts as well as long-term positions for either part-time or full-time.
You will need to be incredibly hard working and create excellent working relationships with your colleagues. You must have a strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and knowledge of safeguarding throughout the nursery setting.
- Must have Minimum Level 3 in Child Care (or equivalent);
- At least 1 year solid UK experience working within Primary Schools, Nurseries or Children’s Centres setting;
- Must be flexible with shift patterns;
- A valid DBS subscribed to the Update Service or a willingness to undertake one;
What can Educ8 offer you?
- Opportunities to work in long-term placements, full time or part time;
- Flexible daily work in a variety of local Nurseries & Children’s Centres based all around South London;
- Excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- No timesheet requirement (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
If you are interested, then please send in your CV today!
It is very important that applicants understand that our vacancies require formal qualification that is recognised in the UK. Due to sheer volumes of applications, we are unable to respond to applicants that do not meet the qualification requirements – if you would like to discuss your qualifications before application please contact a member of the Educ8 team.