Educ8 is working very closely alongside many Nurseries and Children’s Centres around the North London area, looking for passionate Level 2 and 3 Nursery Nurses who adore working with children. Our clients are looking for applicants that work well in a team, are enthusiastic and very reliable.
Ideally, applicants will be flexible with shift patterns, and be able to adapt to different educational environments. Educ8 can supply short contacts as well as long-term positions for either part-time or full-time.
You will need to be incredibly hard working and create excellent working relationships with your colleagues. You must have a strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and safeguarding throughout the nursery setting.
- Must have Minimum Level 2 in Child Care (or equivalent);
- At least 6 months solid UK experience working within Primary Schools, Nurseries or Children’s Centres setting;
- Must be flexible with shift patterns;
- A valid DBS subscribed to the Update Service or a willingness to undertake one;
What can Educ8 offer you?
- Opportunities to work in long-term placements, full time or part time;
- Flexible daily work in a variety of local Nurseries & Children’s Centres based all around South London;
- Excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Free CPD / training
- No timesheet requirement (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme