We are seeking an experienced Media Teacher for a good school based in West London.
The school has been rated Good by Ofsted and prides itself on quality teaching. This is a part time or full time role starting in September and will continue until the end of the academic year with the possibility of developing into a permanent role.
We are looking for:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed., BA or Cert Ed.) with good knowledge of the curriculum
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
- Good teaching references
- Effective communication skills
- Good references.
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Offer good rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Provide free regular CPD and training
- Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
All offers of employment are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided.
£200 – £235 per day