- Do you have a passion for working in the early years sector?
- Are you passionate about making a positive difference to children’s learning?
Educ8 is looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse in East London. Our client is looking for applicants that work well in a team, are enthusiastic and reliable. The nursery are dedicated to providing training and development opportunities.
You will need to be hard working and able to create excellent working relationships with your colleagues. You should have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and knowledge of safeguarding throughout the nursery setting.
- Minimum Level 3 in Child Care, NNEB (or equivalent);
- At least 6 months solid UK experience working within Nurseries or Children’s Centre setting;
- Must be flexible with shift patterns;
- An Enhanced DBS subscribed to the Update Service or a willingness to undertake one;
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided.
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support, assured satisfaction and are dedicated to empowering young minds.
We will ensure that you are well supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Offer excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Free CPD
- Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided