Are you an experienced and ambitious History Teacher looking to step into a head of department role?
Are you currently Head of History and looking for your next role within a fantastic school?
We are working with an excellent secondary school based in West London who are looking for a strong Head of History to work with them for the upcoming academic year.
The school has been rated Outstanding by Ofsted and prides itself on quality teaching. This is a full time role starting in September and will continue until the end of the academic year with the possibility of developing into a permanent role.
We are looking for:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed., BA or Cert Ed.) with excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
- Good teaching references
- Effective communication skills
- Good references.
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Offer good rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Provide free regular CPD and training
- Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
All offers of employment are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided.