- Are you passionate about making a positive difference to children’s learning?
- Are you a qualified teacher looking for a job in a vibrant and welcoming school environment?
We are seeking an experienced English teacher for a great school based in West London.
This is a full time role to start ASAP and continue until the end of the academic year.
We are looking for:
- Excellent teaching methods
- Experience teaching English to KS3 students
- High expectations of both self and students
- Effective communication skills
- QTS/PGCE or equivalent with excellent knowledge of the curriculum.
- Good references.
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support, assured satisfaction and are dedicated to empowering young minds.
We will ensure that you are well supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Offer excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Free CPD
- Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided.