“Empowering Young Minds by Staffing Excellence”
Here at Educ8 we truly believe that supported, happier staff go on to teach, inspire and empower students creating the best foundation for a successful adult life. Staff at Educ8 are very passionate about this.
Our core services include the recruitment and placement of temporary and permanent staff to education establishments in and around London. We are now looking for people who share our passion and values to join our amazing team at our new Hackney office.
Providing quality consultative services to thoroughly understand and match the needs of our clients and candidates whilst promoting and adhering to our company values. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and developing a growing desk within the Early Years, Secondary or SEN division (London and surrounding areas)
- Attracting business by using sales, marketing and business development techniques
- Visiting clients to build and maintain good working relationships
- Develop good knowledge and understanding of the client
- Creating and posting job advertisements on a range of job boards
- Headhunting quality candidates required for roles
- Providing all round adequate support to candidates as per company values
- Ensure compliance with registration policy and in line with safeguarding of children legislation
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience working as a Recruitment Consultant, preferably in the Education sector
- Proven track record of building and managing a desk as a 360 consultant
- Excellent communication, sales and customer service skills
- Passion for the education sector and supporting candidates building their careers
- Motivation as a self-starter, proactive, resilient and hardworking
- A professional and ethical approach to business
- Good leadership skills that inspire and motivate
- Ambition to progress personally and professionally
Educ8 prides themselves on their ethical and professional approach, motivating staff with a positive, supportive and dynamic work environment, with undoubtedly market leading remuneration.
- Excellent salary and uncapped commission structure
- Generous holiday allowance and reduced hours during school holidays
- Friendly, professional and hard-working team environment
- Regular team events including weekly team lunch
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Work from home days
If you would like the opportunity to discuss your long term career prospects with us then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with an up to date CV and covering letter.
Location: Hackney, London Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 / OTE £60,000 Full time, permanent role