Educ8 are seeking committed, ambitious and enthusiastic Nursery Nurses to work within our Children’s centres and Nurseries based in North London
Full time and Part time hours available.
We would ask that all Nursery Nurse/Early Years Practitioner applicants meet as many of the following criteria in the first instance.
- Nursery Nurses must have a childcare qualification Level 2 or above. (NVQ/CACHE/NNEB)
- You would have a current or recent DBS which is on the update service or we can offer this service free of charge. *conditions apply
- Nursery Nurses should have a minimum of six months experience working in a childcare setting
Applicants will be responsible for assisting with the provision of care for children aged between 0 – 5 years, various group sizes. Duties to include: Feeding, Changing, reading, supervising play and group sessions.
The successful applicant should be pro-active, enthusiastic, easy to talk to, good at listening, approachable & have a passion for working with children.
- Job type: Temporary – Full & Part Time
- Start date: 1st June 2020
- Contract length: Adhoc and Longer term Full and Part time
- Rate: £13.50 – £16.00 per hour dep on experience
Educ8 is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people and expect all applicants to share the same commitment.