Do you adore working with young children?
Educ8 is looking for Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses to work with a Nursery in Clapham, London on an ad hoc basis.
Our lovely client is looking for applicants that work well in a team, are enthusiastic and reliable.
This is a great opportunity which allows you to choose the days you work.
Ideally, applicants will be flexible with shift patterns, and be able to adapt to different educational environments. Educ8 can also provide long-term positions for either part-time or full-time work.
You will need to be hard working and able to create excellent working relationships with your colleagues. You should have a good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and knowledge of safeguarding throughout the nursery setting.
- Minimum Level 2 in Child Care, NNEB (or equivalent);
- At least 3 months solid UK experience working within Nurseries or Children’s Centre setting;
- Must be flexible with shift patterns;
- An Enhanced DBS subscribed to the Update Service or a willingness to undertake one;
What can Educ8 offer you?
- Opportunities to work in short-term or long-term placements, full time or part time;
- Flexible daily work in a variety of local Nurseries & Children’s Centres based in East London;
- Excellent rates of pay ;
- Dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance;
- No timesheet requirement (we take care of the admin);
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible;
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
- We supply further training opportunities e.g. Safeguarding, Health & Safety