This is an exciting new opportunity for an Early Years Educator to work in a wonderful Lewisham nursery full of friendly staff and fantastic facilities.
Our client is looking for applicants who have sound knowledge of the EYFS a real passion for Early Years to work in the 2-5 year old room.
In return, the nursery have plenty of benefits to offer such as:
- Weekly classes such as yoga, meditation, boxing, exercise classes and massages!
- Paid for online training/courses.
- Week induction to support a sound understanding of ethos, setting and to getting to know the team.
- ‘Employee of the moment’ gift card.
- Team building days out i.e Painting Balling, Go Karting, Go Ape.
- Staff lunch.
- Access to excellent training and development programme where you will take part in 3 professional development days per year.
- Additional annual leave days for each year of employment.
- Uniform is provided
- Paid social nights
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in childcare
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS and child development
- Experience of working in a nursery
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with your team
- A passion for Early Years
It is very important that applicants understand that our vacancies require a formal qualification that is recognised in the UK.
Educ8 are committed to the safeguarding of children and young people and expect all applicants to share the same commitment.
Due to sheer volumes of applications, we are unable to respond to applicants that do not meet the qualification requirements – if you would like to discuss your qualifications before application please contact a member of the Educ8 team.