We are seeking an experienced Computer Science Teacher (KS5) for an excellent secondary school (inc. sixth form) based in West London.
This is a full time role starting in September through to the end of the academic year 2021. Initially a temporary with the potential to develop into a permanent role.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- QTS/PGCE or equivalent with excellent knowledge of the curriculum.
- Experience of working with Key Stage 5 students
- The ability to demonstrate positive classroom management skills and deal with challenging behaviour.
- The ability to plan and deliver engaging and dynamic Computer Science lessons.
- A great working attitude with a sense of responsibility for the outcomes of your students.
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Offer excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided.