Educ8 are working with a new, SEN school in Greenwich.
The Governors are seeking a Behaviour Mentor to join them who has solid experience of working with students with ASD,ADHD and SEMH.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start in a new school with a new team that offers further training and CPD opportunities. This school is an all through school giving students from 5-18 every opportunity to thrive and move on into adult life with the tools and confidence they need!
The new team already in place are highly supportive and experienced in this sector.
To contribute to the development and improvement of school life for all pupils through effective behaviour and positive handling procedures
Contacts & Relationships
- To work in partnership with a range of agencies and providers as appropriate to deliver an outstanding provision in regards to behaviour and positive handling.
- To work with the SLT on the School development plan and any other school wide plans as directed.
- To attend team meetings and participate in activities that supports the Senior Leadership Team in the maintenance of discipline and ethos.
- To assist and support other members of staff to ensure the smooth running of the School including involvement in offsite activities.
- To work across the school (s) as directed by the Headteacher.
- To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post in accordance with School policies and relevant to health and safety guidance and legislation.
- To use IT systems as required to carry out duties of the post in the most effective manner.
- To participate in performance management and undertake training and professional development as appropriate.
- To undertake other duties appropriate to the post that may reasonably be required by SLT.
To ensure that all services within the areas of responsibility are provided in accordance with the School commitment to high quality provision.
Please note that stringent safeguarding compliance will be undertaken.