Educ8 are working with a fantastic SEMH School based in Surrey. Due to expansion ,the Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding Assistant Headteacher to take responsibility for Data & Assessment.
This is a full time, permanent role to start in September 2021
We are looking for:
- Understanding of high-quality teaching, and the ability to model this for others and support others to improve
- Experience of contributing to staff development
- Leadership and management experience in a school
- Experience of SEND
- Experience of Safeguarding vulnerable young people
- Knowledge of updated SEND Framework
- Understanding of SEMH and ASD
- High expectations of both self and students
- Effective communication skills
- A commitment to getting the best outcomes for all pupils and promoting the ethos and values of the school
- QTS/PGCE or equivalent.
- Excellent references
The Assistant Headteacher, under the direction of the Headteacher, will take a role in:
- Formulating the aims and objectives of the school
- Establishing policies for achieving these aims and objectives
- Managing staff and resources
- Monitoring progress towards the achievement of the school’s aims and objectives
The Assistant Headteacher will also have a timetabled teaching commitment to be agreed with the Headteacher
They may also be required to undertake any of the duties delegated from the Headteacher.
Interviews are to be held on Thursday 27th of May.
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with stringent safeguarding legislation , including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided.