We are looking for a qualified teacher of Art for an Outstanding Secondary School. The role is Part Time one day a week and would be starting asap until July 2022. Educ8 are experiencing an unprecedented demand for daily, short term positions in and around the London area. We love working with great teachers who are seeking short-term and long term supply and providing value to the schools we work with.
We are looking for an Art teacher that has:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed., BA or Cert Ed.)
- Dedication and passion about Secondary and SEN education
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
- Good teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A DBS check or happy to complete one
- The ability to follow the behaviour policy of the school
- Can communicate with staff members regarding progress/concerns with students
- Will supervise whole classes during the absence of teachers following lesson plans that have been set
By being a short-term supply teacher, you don’t have to experience any hassle such as marking homework or working after hours. The work ends when the school day ends, giving you a less intense approach to teaching and allowing you to gain enjoyable experience within the teaching sector.
Why work with Educ8?
We will ensure that you are well supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career. We truly believe that supported, happier staff go on to teach, inspire and empower students creating the best foundation for a successful adult life. Recruiting for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK, our wellbeing over profit approach ensures that you receive comprehensive support when working through our organisation and providing you with excellent career opportunities.
To do this, we will:
- Offer excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis, with payment either directly from Educ8 or through a payroll company of your choice
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Ongoing CPD
- Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent ‘recommend a friend’ scheme
- Access to mental health and wellbeing support
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided.